View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:30 AM   #7
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
For Calibre to actually have the ability to combine books in a series with a clickable TOC is a great idea.

I currently use Calibre to convert each file in a series to rtf format, open in OpenOffice, save as HTML - combine all into a single HTML file and then do a large amount of cleaning up as well as coding in a clickable TOC. It's a lengthy process but once I have the HTML format I can easily convert to mobi or other formats. I guess I could use Sigil but I like HTML.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote