View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:26 PM   #2
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by droople View Post
Hi

I'm wondering that is it possible for me to embed font in ereader format books, just like pdf or epub file?

if yes, which tool should I use.

Cheers
It is possible to embed fonts in PDF files. It is one of the main reasons I use PDF when I make my ebooks, that way my text will be in the font that I want. In addition to fonts, it gives me complete control over the way my ebooks are formatted.

One tool you can use to make PDFs is OpenOffice.org. To do so you do the following: Make your ebook just like any other document (make sure the page size is the same as the size of your ebook reader's screen), save it, and then export it to PDF. It will create a PDF of your ebook that you can load on your reader.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote