Thread: ebook survey
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 03:36 AM   #1
djgreedo
Addict
djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djgreedo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G, HP Touchpad (Android), Samsung Omnia 7
ebook survey

I created a survey to get an idea of people's opinions on a few issues that came up in some recent convoluted threads:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...B4prUs4w_3d_3d

The questions mostly relate to DRM and purchasing/ebook usage habits.

I'd be interested in the results if people would be kind enough to answer the 10 multiple choice questions.

I apologise in advance if any of the questions don't make sense or leave out a possible answer - i just did this in a bored 5 minutes at work
djgreedo is offline   Reply With Quote