View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #36879
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Once you get used to it, it comes naturally. I've been using computers one handed forever. Middle and index finger for typing, pinkie for the shift key, and I just let my hand walk the keyboard without looking at it.

And then floating down to the trackpad with my thumb and index finger. Going back and forth on the desktop with a mouse is pretty effortless too.

People enjoy watching me too because I do like 250 WPM without a single error most of the time. They think it's crazy considering they can barely type like that with two hands.

I've had nerve damage in my other hand all my life.

----

Just listening to some music right now. Been restoring my hard drive since Friday night as I accidentally reformatted my entire computer.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote