View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 09:19 AM   #7
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Oddly enough, now the Sony reader Only displays books in my custom font (loaded to sdcard\fonts I think). It's showing it in all books, and they were not compiled in Calibre to access the font. Weird...Add to that that it now displays the time in the right corner and percentage (works intermittently) in the left, and I can only assume that the Rupor AMR for 1.05 includes the morkl package.

Oh well, as long as it works
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote