View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:59 AM   #14
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
Thank you for the generic covers, they are lovely! Karma to you.

I upload rehabilitated public domain books to the library here on MobileRead, and sometimes the "original" cover is unusable. I would love to use some of your covers, and would of course give you credit. Let me know if you would prefer that I do not use your covers.
Hallo grannyGrumpy,

don't give me credit for book covers I found online or the wrapping paper covers. True, I worked them over or added things sometimes but they are still not mine and I don't know how trustworthy some free public domain sides really are. The linen covers are mostly my own creation but the background isn't.

The cover here is my own creation with an own picture I took (and I used only minor other things from public domain sides to complete it). I would love to get credit for this (and the once that probably will follow).

When you let me know where you found other public domain books, I could try to work them over too. Maybe I get them useable.

MiniMouse
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote