View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #1
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Is there an Android epub editor ?

Normally I use sigil on my regular computer to edit ebooks (take out mistakes, - stripes,change the margins ) but I would love an epub editor on android but didn't find one so far.
I don't ask you to search the market, but I do the most of reading in bed.
I have a 7 inch tablet somewhere near the bed ( galaxy tab and advent vega tab somewhere in the house.)
Until now, I have to put a laptop with me to edit mistakes, or tag them with the prs-t1 and change them later.

If there was a good epub editor for android ( all books are DRM free ) I could put that in an android device or even root my prs-t1 and put it there.
Does anyone know a program ?
Thanks for reading.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote