View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #13
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I wanted to get People Magazine for my iPad, which has its own app. If you buy through the app, without getting the paper subscription, it's ~$4 per issue. If you get the paper subscription, it's about ~$2 per issue, and the iPad downloads are included. So, I got the paper subscription, and when they come in the mail I give them away and read only the iPad version.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote