Thread: GPL violation?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #190
terrangirl
terrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of itterrangirl has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Cybook Orizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tinker View Post
Terrangirl, did you get any response yet? I am also interested in geting the source code for the Orizon device.
I got this answer just 8 hours ago (after all those days)!!!!!

Quote:
Bookeen: Hello, to be perfectly honest with you it is probably simply because our developers are working hard on upgrades and the new Odyssey and have not gotten to it! Please contact our support directly for more help with technical questions like this, it's possible they have more information about the code. http://www.bookeen.com/en/supportcontact/
8 hours ago · Like
A disappointing answer, since the Orizon is almost a year in market, and publishing the source code is something that they are obliged to do under the GNU GPL, no matter how hard the developers are working on updates or an other product. I will write to their support but I am not very optimistic.
terrangirl is offline   Reply With Quote