View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #22
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac View Post
Sorry I was trying to excute mrxvt but don't get nothing ( can't find lua, it's the message).
Found something: last release of lgob changed the API for Timeout functions.
Change these lines:
_files/sysinfo.lua:189 glib.Timeout.remove => glib.timeout_remove
_files/sysinfo.lua:194 glib.Timeout.add => glib.timeout_add
_files/sysinfo.lua:359 was ok in Toolbox v1.2

I've attached a correct file with these fixes. Copy it in Toolbox/_files/modules.

Also confirm that you have installed lua5.1-iliad-1.6.6.ipk instead of v1.6.5, as there are needed modules (battery related) only present on v1.6.6.

Quote:
The other tools work well, maybe if the file browser use two windows for source a target folders ( style norton comander) the work will be esasy.
Note.- I prefer flat mode
I also prefer 2-panes file managers (in fact one of the apps I'm developing for Linux/UNIX during last years is such a program, google for lfm if you are curious) but the lack of a proper keyboard in the Iliad doesn't make it as useful as on computers, so I finally adopted a similar way some apps for mobile phones do.

Treeview is specially useful when you have to copy/move some files in the same tree branch. Anyway, you can hot-change it without quitting the program.

Thanks for the report and comments.
Iņigo
Attached Files
File Type: gz sysinfo.lua.gz (3.5 KB, 292 views)
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote