View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #14366
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Now, on to Carmilla to make sure I finish it in time to discuss.
That was a good read, apparently I should pay more attention to the MR book club selections.

Now on to The Wheel of Time book 11, Knife of Dreams, the last one published while Robert Jordan was alive. After this it will be two books left and two months to go before the final* book is published.

*I still (somewhat) hope that the other prequels RJ had planned get published some day. At least if they live up to the quality of the Sanderson books since it seems unlikely he will be writing them at this point.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote