View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:17 AM   #160
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Deplore is such a strong word...

I don't think I've ever had a LT relationship with a woman who didn't read. At least, not since before college. But a one nighter? I'm pretty sure I've never been that picky...I can't afford to be.

Just a thought, but a woman in a pair of blue jeans, no make-up, and reading glasses on is just about the sexiest thing on God's good earth. I'm a man of simple mind and taste...
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote