View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 09:17 AM   #50
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryptoNyte View Post
Coldsun, can you verify that the autoimage installed the latest Market app? I'm still using the older market, and when you do a search with the older market with the screen in portrait, you are not able to scroll the results (Scion mentioned that it does work and landscape). Are you able to scroll Market search results in portrait mode?
I noticed this as well, in portrait I can't scroll results. I'll look into this today.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote