View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:14 PM   #9
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I really question the wisdom of thinking that paper books are the real books and ebooks are just marketing. Of course, that's not necessarily Baen's pov.

Btw, I have been discussing this on their site. Clearly they are firmly convinced in the continuing value of giving their books away. I know that it has worked for me in that they have some of my money they never would have had. And I, like many on this forum give a good deal of word of mouth advertising.

While Baen's selection of books aren't to everyone's taste....how much have folks been talking up Tor or Ace.

Lee

Lee

Last edited by leebase; 11-30-2010 at 07:28 PM.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote