View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 04:43 PM   #284
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistseeker View Post
Hello, just wanted to ask: Where should I store my files for HackedupReader to open them in PW2? When I go to "open book" it just displays a blank page.
You have to put them into the normal documents folder (/mnt/us/documents/ if you are locked in on the device itself).

But note, HackedUpReader doesn't understand the normal Kindle books, you have to have there epub or fb2 files or any other format that is mention in the topic.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote