View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #15
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
All 21 Travis McGee books are now on my watch list. My yellowed paperback copies have print far too small for me to read now. I'll wait to re-read the series in order when the price per book drops below $9.

I hope the publisher will drop The Deep Blue Good-By (#1) to a persuasive price to get us 'in-order' obsessives started.

I've paid up to $16 for new books from favorite living authors since I don't mind doing my bit to keep them writing. But $8 or so is the limit for dead authors whose books I've already read at least once.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote