View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 01:36 AM   #183
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
After perusing the review in yesterday's New York Times, you would have to hold a gun to my head to get me to read this book. But I know that's not a real popular newspaper on this board
We've had this conversation before. It isn't the NYT that's unpopular "on this board," but rather the NYT as a symbol of New York City with a few extremely vocal members of this board who coincidentally live in the great state of Texas. I've even read comments here that characterized all New Yorkers as foul-mouthed cretins.

I'd appreciate it if we kept the New York Times bashing out of these discussions. It's always unfair to paint an entire state or city population with the broad brush of a stereotype.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 10-01-2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Fixed past continuous tense.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote