View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #95
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
There is a gym here on main street Berlin, at the KuDamm, at I am not sure but about 4th or 5th floor. All the staff in the office building on the other side are known to bet on the girls, who will use the elevator and which workout they will do. Those with the most make-up and glitzi stuff use the elevator to go upstairs to the gym just to hit the stairmaster When they are done they use the elevator again to go downstairs. I've known quite a few fitness trainers who dreaded the place.
Pretty much every gym I have been in reminded me of a disco, you know a bunch of men with a paunch, sweating a liter a minute and dreading every second and a bunch of girls trying to get a free drink, with nothing more than a wiggle of their finely toned bottoms
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote