View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
EricDP
Groupie
EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EricDP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, BlackBerry
Tablet computers: Will devices like the iPad replace paper?

Interesting quotes from a Saskatchewan government official about using iPads in place of paper:

Quote:
"In my office alone, as this gets rolled out, I will save 68 boxes of paper in my office a year," deputy cabinet secretary Rick Mantey told CBC News. "We're [also] saving on courier costs. That's going to go down, from my office, by $8,000, $9,000 a year."

Mantey said that in a typical week, a single cabinet minister could be loaded down with six to 10 kilograms of documents.
There's also a poll with question: "Do you think Tablets will replace paper?"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pointofview/2...ace-paper.html
EricDP is offline   Reply With Quote