View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:04 AM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Sony's only released the one standalone flasher, which reflashes to the US 1.1 firmware, although if you have a copy of the UK firmware, you can use the (custom) flasher to then overwrite the US firmware with the UK firmware. As for sourcing the UK firmware, I think that just doing a backup of your current firmware first should work.

Having said that, most people haven't had issues with the PRSCustomiser & find it just works, so while I'd suggest you do backup first, I'd not expect you to need it.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote