View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #16050
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I really liked foreigner. But it has "intense internal viewpoint" and unreliable narrator so it is a book that can be hard to get into. Other Cherryh books are easier reads like the Chanur series or Rimrunner or Downbellow Station.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I find some of Cherryh's books to be hard work. She's an excellent author, but her writing style isn't always easy to deal with. Another one of hers that I would recommend is the Cyteen trilogy. Although it's a part of the Union/Alliance series, it can be read in isolation.
Thanks for the recs. I've put some on my TBR list. My library has many of her titles.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote