View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #24
Iphinome
Paladin of Eris
Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iphinome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Did they? When? I was also at the ceremony but missed that.

And did they really use ustream for the connection to Dragon con? I gave not seen that mentioned anywhere else.

All problems could have been avoided if the con had payed for an account or had told ustream about the copyrighted material.
on stage they mentioned the disruption to the stream I suppose it would have been sometime between @neilhimself and best novella. We can watch the replay and find it.

Did you have a good worldcon? You probably saw me around, as far as I know I had the only grey cloak and blue surcote. Of the two Paksenarrions walking around I was the fat one in blue, not the young pretty one in silver.
Iphinome is offline   Reply With Quote