View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 10:45 PM   #17
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Awesome, thank you! I had renamed the file, but I guess that wasn't good enough. Ironically, once installed, it shows up in NC tools as 'android keyboard' but it is indeed the default nook keyboard. Thanks so much! I'd leave you and scion karma, but I can't figure out how to do that from my NC. I'll remember to do it tomorrow from the computer.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote