View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharker View Post
I would recommend you start by taking a look at Liz Castro's new book, "ePub: Straight to the point". You can find a link through her blog.

I bought it recently and found it quite helpful in getting the basics. It covers ePub file structure, what InDesign can and can't do (and how to use it), and then goes into some detail about hand-tuning the raw ePub files. You can certainly learn about setting up a TOC.

You can get a lot of information for free by searching the Web or asking in these forums. But if you read the book first, you'll have a much better foundation to start from.

(Disclaimer: I don't know Liz Castro and hence have no ulterior motive for recommending the book.)
Yup, I bought it too. She's great. Book's swell.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote