View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I guess I'm surprised.

I want fewer features and a lower price.
I don't know if I care much about features...it's when features are used to distract from quality that I get irritated, and ebook readers still are such poor quality that it's almost laughable that we early adopters have taken to them so well.

Really for the quality of the technology we're getting, we should really be paying $20-30 for the basic ones. Hardly need to strip them down more, they're already as rubbish as we can get this side of a 1980s Casio solar nonscientific calculator. Worse in some ways.

I'm happy to pay a hundred or two or even three if the technology warrants it somehow. However, I somewhat fear that things like the poor screen quality will remain stagnant while manufacturers decide to add 2fps digicams to the bezel.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote