View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sony CONNECT e-book store opened / Link to Reader manuals

So, without further ado, we close this happy Sony day with another piece of news regarding the Reader: the Sony CONNECT e-book store has officially opened its gates. Well, still not completely, as it seems, since some pages are yet incomplete (try browsing categories). But you can see the main page, which is a good, and I bet it'll be only a matter of hours before the whole thing is up. And it's about time considering that many of us are expecting mail from Sony these days.

Thanks to MobileReader flumbo for the hint!

Update: Well I promised myself this would be the last Sony news of the day, so I'll squeeze this one in here: bugsbunny14 found his way to the Sony Reader manuals. Get them while they are hot!

Update 2: What can I say. There is more. Sony has just released two press releases regarding the Reader.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote