View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Polls and Choices

Sometimes polls are intended for specific groups of members, such as Kindle polls that ask only Kindle owners respond. I abide by the pollster's wishes and do not participate in polls in areas where I am not one of the intended participants.

However, that does not mean I am not interested in the poll results. I know that I can click the poll results button and see the current results, but I would like to suggest that pollsters who are targeting a specific group offer an option that reads:

Quote:
I am not eligible to vote but I am interested in the results
or similar so that I can cast a vote that doesn't skew the poll results yet allows me to see the poll results along with the discussion when I open the thread.

rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote