View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
Lumiens
Lumiens began at the beginning.

Device: prs 700bc
What now? and a big Thank You!

Dear MobileRead Forum members,

I lurked here at Mobileread for months before I became a member today. I wish to thank you for your help and patience with those, like me, that are/were confused and unsure about which device would best serve their needs.

I settled upon the prs 700 after spending months pouring over the pro's and con's of everybodys' favorite toys. I was finally able to spend more than half an hour comparing both models offered by Sony at a local Borders Bookstore.

I loved the greater contrast of the prs 505 but I preferred the ease of the touch screen and the other advantages the newer model provided. After reading "Journey to the Center of the Earth" I no longer have any worries and feel completely content with my purchase.

I have installed Calibre. It is a great piece of software that really adds to the value of the prs 700.

So I wonder now what other software should I look at that would compliment my new reader?

Again, I wish to thank this community, as a whole, for everything you provide: advice, friendly banter, respect of differing opinions and for being a great resource.

Sincerely,

Lum
Lumiens is offline   Reply With Quote