View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 01:48 PM   #8
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I don't care what they do with the organization software (knock wood), I want better reading software. I gave the Simple Touch a try, and I'm currently using a Kobo Glo.
Ah. I'm curious - what don't you like about the B&N reading software? I haven't run into anything I want that it won't do except for comic PDFs and better organization, but I haven't used it for that long.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote