View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #22369
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
My television has one of those bright blue "power on" LEDs.

Seriously. If I'm watching television ... I probably know that it's on. And I don't need a bright blue light right next to the picture.
Actually that LED on the TV has some use for me. When I click the “on” button on the remote there is a three or four second delay before anything appears on the screen, so if I didn’t have the LED, I’d have to wait for those three or four seconds to tell it the TV actually came on.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote