View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyageusejvzc View Post
I am also contemplating between i62 and m92 now or wait for another device. Did you buy either of them yet? Although I would prefer a bigger screen, but M92 needs a stylus for integrated dictionary and highlighting, features which I use a lot. If it were touchscreen it would be much easier. Hoping such a device comes out soon.
Surely if it has a stylus it IS a touchscreen? How could it use a stylus otherwise?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote