View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #72
Ozymango
Ozymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueOzymango can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Nook HD+, HD (Cyanogenmod, LineageOS), Simple Touch (rooted), various
I'm enjoying learning from all the responses here, very fascinating thread.

As for me, I lean towards a ragged right border (left align), it's just a bit "easier on my eyes." But it's not a huge deal, just a preference.

And to me one of the hands-down coolest things about e-books is that I can choose to justify text, left align, right align, center align ... whatever I prefer at the moment. Ain't technology grand? :-)
Ozymango is offline   Reply With Quote