View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Out of warranty, a crack that, as you say, does NOT affect functionality, but because you're a forum mod, you expect to get special treatment?

Really?

I mean, it's really nice when Amazon goes above and beyond their stated policies and required responsibility, which they seem to do quite a bit, but to expect or demand it?

I'm having a hard time feeling any outrage at their "unresponsiveness" in this case.

...only in the sense that I may be able to bring more attention to this issue as a Moderator.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote