View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
julid
julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.julid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Well, there's lots in the Classics that don't necessarily have happy endings. *g* Off the top of my head, I'd recommend Frankenstein...then there's Virginia Woolf. They run the gamut but...I'm not sure they could be called your typical happy endings. The only one that comes to mind with a "happy" ending might be Night and Day. In fantasy have you ever read Stormbringer by Michael Moorcock? That one might be good. Anyway, that's just a few off the top of my head.
julid is offline   Reply With Quote