View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #63
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
I've read that, like antennagate, the maps problem is, while real, rather overblown.

Seems like critics love to make hay with new Apple hardware and software releases.

Yes, I've seen the blog of errors...I also read lots comments of people who used it without any problems.
I just checked my home town. All restaurants was placed on the wrong street. New restaurants was missing and old ones that do not exist anymore was still there. Buildings like Linköping Castle was missing and so on. So I would not say that the problems are overblown.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote