View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #167
hostar
Zealot
hostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of lighthostar is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle 4 non-touch
malmhdy: I think you already wrote it somewhere and I think you need to charge your kindle with some wall charger, not over computer.

It's possible, that powerd daemon, which controls charging might not work when battery is discharged and it will not connect to computer with charging request.

So get some wall usb charger and charge Kindle with it. You can use any type, don't need original Kindle charger, if you don't have any, for example you can use charger for mobile phone.

tamerlaha: I don't know. Just get the geekmaster script, make new file, copy script to that file, save, for example, like
"kernel-backup.sh", copy it to Kindle, log over ssh and run command "/mnt/us/kernel-backup.sh"
hostar is offline   Reply With Quote