View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Amazon customers can now trade in their old Kindle models and receive Amazon credit on their accounts.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/s/re...&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

Amazon seems to be trying to "help" customers give up their old Kindle models and shop even more at Amazon.
They started doing that with books, too. THey have been pushing me to "sell back" new books I've purchased in the past for a less that 70% credit to my account. No, thank you. I actually keep the books I buy.

For some reason I think they want to control the second hand/resale market, too.
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote