View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 12:41 PM   #11
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
I have just some experience with rooting Android phones. I'd say it's definitely simpler there with adb access and the possibility of installing custom apps. I'd say a possible way would be getting root access within an app created with the official sdk so it can be installed, I don't actually know though how one can get access to such developing software. We can maybe exploit some bugs used in rooting android.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote