View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #4
Gudy
Wizard
Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux (623)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunohod View Post
FBReader supports non-DRM'ed mobipocket files among other formats.
I know. I just happen to strongly prefer Coolreader for my fb2 files, and with the current hack of replacing the fb2lib.so, the price for the ability of reading Mobipocket files is being unable to open fb2 files in Coolreader. I'm not willing to do that.

Mind, I would very much like to see FBReader on the V3 for its ability to read Mobipocket, but as far as I am concerned this requires extending the bookshelf app to support this format.
Gudy is offline   Reply With Quote