View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #7
EbokJunkie
Addict
EbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blueEbokJunkie can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Pocketbook 301+, Pocketbook Touch, Sony 950, 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I downloaded the dictionary referenced at the link kvydm01 gives above. It works a little bit, or at least enough to be useful to me. Popup def does not work, but (after setting ru-en dictionary as default) if you select the word to lookup, (click to start selection, 5way to end of word, _spacebar_ to copy to note, then select the button for 'dictionary' search), it will display a list of closest-matching words in the dictionary, and then you can select one of those to display a definition. I will probably actually improve my vocabulary more quickly this way since it is so much work to look up the word! <g>
Also, one can make DIY Ruissian-English dictionary (downloaded from the-ebook.org) to provide translation of any entered Russian word without keyboard hack applied. Just use this mapping table:
http://pastie.org/1220025

Last edited by EbokJunkie; 05-09-2011 at 07:03 PM.
EbokJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote