View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #8
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel47 View Post
Yes, and it is very simple. For the record, the XDA forum instructions scared me and I spent a lot of time reading them. The instructions I followed are here: http://nookdevs.com/NookColor:_CyanogenMod_Installation and it took about 20 minutes and worked flawlessly.
Thank you for the link.

Are there any pictures floating around of how the NC looks/behaves with CM7? Is it very different from the stock look/feel?

Nevermind, found some YouTube videos that looked very nice. I'm terribly interested in this, actually...... Hmm.

Last edited by anamardoll; 04-26-2011 at 10:36 AM.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote