View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
it's more absurd than calvino (not that he's not absurd... but his absurdity strikes me as sometimes more kafkaesque than ionesco-esque), if i remember correctly, and also i'm pretty sure it was older. but it's a reasonable suggestion. maybe if we can just narrow it down enough, by process of elimination we'll find it...

i love calvino too ; the first of his books i ever read was "if on a winter's night a traveler" and i fell instantly in love.

hmm... perhaps this thread will alternately become a list of books that are NOT the one i can't remember, but are worth reading anyway...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote