View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #52
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
Didn't you ever use t9 predictive text?

To a certain extent, you could use a similar idea to greatly reduce key strokes for many functions. I can imagine a system that would reduce selecting most letters down to no more than three presses on the D-Pad. Still not as easy as a full keyboard, but probably sufficient for the needs of most users.

--
Bill
I've used blackberry pearl which I believe has that (it predicts what you're trying to type), I almost threw the phone out the window because I couldn't get it to add the name Doreen to the e-mail I was sending.

After reading my own posts about this, I'm pretty sure it's just me being impatient
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote