View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 06:23 AM   #53
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Sunday. Meat day. That's a T bone steak, already too cooked for my taste.

I put the salt out of the heat. I use a special salt from France: Fleur de Sel de Guérande.
And absolutely no spices or herbs of any kind.

That is exactly what I was planning for this Sunday. With a bottle of Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil that can be drunk at a civilized temperature for this season, that is out of the fridge.

Accompanied by a very good appetite.

Care to come? I have a piece of 3 pounds that is waiting to be shared. If you accept I will book a special trebuchet for you.
Book it now! Can I come in my pyjamas? The Blue kittie ones are fresh off the washing line and onto my just bathed self
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote