View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 04:32 AM   #25021
eskimo49
Addict
eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
What a load of rubbish printed recently. I've just come back from the North Pole (which I took the win with me), got delayed coming back because the ice melted, and had to wait for it to re-freeze. Both myself and the 'Real Win' had a nice time, but the win was stolen by a polar bear. As I had promised to protect the win (see my post on September 10), I had to fight the polar bear for it. As I have now returned it is obvious that I won it back.

Whoever has the substitute (and false win) can now dispose of it, because the real win is now back with me, just in time for Christmas.
eskimo49 is offline   Reply With Quote