View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:45 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappersvingar View Post
I am so glad I found this sticky. I have been tearing my hair out trying to find out why epubs that look perfect in Calibre and Sigil show up without any formatting at all on my PRS-T1. Thanks to the validator I found a stray } in my stylesheet.
That's not a bug in ADE. That just means you have to have your stylesheet error free.

Question: does anyone know of any issues with using font-size for the headings in the CSS? I've had an issue with the headings not showing up at all on my Reader that was resolved by removing the font-sizes I'd defined. The headings worked just fine on my computer.[/QUOTE]

Can you post your code? From the description, I don't see any issue.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote