View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 09:50 AM   #39
log
log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.log ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's completely unnecessary. I currently have 636 books on my Kindle, many of them large omnibus editions. I have 2250MB of storage space free, from the total 3.25GB. Honestly, if you're using the Kindle purely for reading, an SD card slot is not a requirement.
...for you. What if for example someone wants to store a library of audiobooks? Or they want to have a their own copy of Project Guttenberg available for them all the time?
log is offline   Reply With Quote