View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 10:41 PM   #22
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Of course, the Sony and Kindle are not the ONLY choices. The CyBook Gen3 is - IMHO - superior to either .
If it had content search as well as dictionary search it would have been a hard choice for me between that and the Kindle. Of course I'm in the US and can take advantage of the Amazon store, which was another big selling point but I love the sleekness of the Cybook and the fact that it's more agnostic as opposed to being tied to a store. There's still a great selection of books for it and feature-wise I'd say it far outdoes the Sony Reader. Sony still wins for price and, IMO, looks but for functionality it ranks a distant third to me amongst the small readers. I'm considering getting one for my husband if he'll let me.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote