View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #5
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
I just got my PRS-505, so I'm still a newbie, but... I used a cheap SD 1g card that was in a digital picture frame. I had several errors using this card. Though the PRS itself was fine, the card became unreadable. I could format it and load it up again with books, but the same thing happened. I went out and bought a Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo (2 meg) and an SDHC (4 Meg). They have both been working flawlessly. I haven't noticed any slowdown though at this point they are still mostly empty.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote