View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 02:16 AM   #5
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
I can understand a publisher deciding not to offer ebook titles through Amazon and Kindle. A number of reasons could be valid for making that decision, but I am puzzled as to why the publisher would not produce an ebook to sell directly to readers. I've noticed that many publishers large and small have retail ecommerce sites where they sell their print and digital titles. Even a small amount of sales would justify such an operation.

Whoever that publisher was, he or she certainly has a limited business sense. Turning away an interested person willing to spend money is not a model that should be pursued.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote